“I would advise those entering the profession to study human perception, always search for the shortest way between your eyes and the subject and don’t believe in tools; the best camera sits in your head and in your heart.” – Christian Berger, Cinematographer
– Studio lighting consultant & set up for Realtime Health Studio Singapore 2012
– REDUCATION Singapore Trainers team, AV8 Media 2014
– Cinematographer Product Test, Launch & Talk: SONY “Beyond Definition” Singapore. Cameras – Sony FS7, PXW-x70, PXW-X200/X180. 23 Oct 2014
– Cinematographer Product Test, Launch & Talk: SONY “Vision of Innovation” Singapore. Cameras – Sony PMW-100, HXR-NX3.
– HD Cinematography (CineAlta) workshop teaching staff at Asian Film Academy (Pusan International Film Festival 2008)
– Cinematography Part-time Lecturer, Lasalle College of The Arts (1 month) Oct 2012
– Part-time Tutor on camera & editing techniques (nuSTUDIOS) at Centre for the Arts, National University of Singapore, 2002-2003